Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got a Power Acoustik 5.6" LCD, was pondering PartsExpress, but..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Power Acoustik 5.6" LCD, was pondering PartsExpress, but..

Hey, I'll be, This stuff is easy. Anyway I just got a 5.6" LCD from Power Acoustik. I was planning on going with the one from PartsExpress (The Module) but from the one really bad experiance I read about in the show room, and the lack of people countering it with "It's good" I decided to go with this one. Cost me $169 shipped, so it wasn't that bad..

My question is, is there anything special I need to worry about with this? Or anything special I need to do?

Granted I have yet to get a video card with the RCA video out, which also while I'm on that subject, what is a good cheap ISA video card that supports an RCA video line? Any recomendations?

Anyway, mainly just a question about the LCD. I didn't find many messages about it, so I'm going just by speculation on what it is like.

Scott--
    -=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-
    97 Firebird Formula Convertable - Project R/T
    Project R/T SoundDomain Page

Oops... PCI card.. What's a good PCI card that does hardware DVD. I'm watching Unbreakable right now on the box and it's skippy. Not good enough for home, let alone a car.. So what's a good, cheap video card with DVD hardware and an RCA out for tv..
    97 Firebird Formula Convertable - Project R/T
    Project R/T SoundDomain Page

Comment

Working...
    X