Touch Screen replacement for OEM NAV - Infiniti G35

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch Screen replacement for OEM NAV - Infiniti G35

Hey all... I'm new to this whole carputer stuff so pardon my ingorance... I was referred to mp3car.com by some people on freshalloy.com (for nissan and infiniti owners).

This is my question... I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan with factory navi. I hate the interface that requires you to use a joystick to click around and select letters, options, etc.

Does anyone know if I can swap out the factory screen for something that touch screen? also, would i require different dvd firmware? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Originally posted by milpar34
    Hey all... I'm new to this whole carputer stuff so pardon my ingorance... I was referred to mp3car.com by some people on freshalloy.com (for nissan and infiniti owners).

This is my question... I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan with factory navi. I hate the interface that requires you to use a joystick to click around and select letters, options, etc.

Does anyone know if I can swap out the factory screen for something that touch screen? also, would i require different dvd firmware? Any ideas?

Thanks.
    There is little, to no chance, of being able to add a touch screento your existing Navi system. If you want touch, you are gonna have to add another nav system, and interface it.

The best solution is to scrap the Navi, and just add a carputer, and use these http://www.mp3car.com/store/index.php?cPath=44 to integrate them.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
    X