Comments on new 8" widescreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on new 8" widescreen

I'm still looking for a decent t/s for my project mkII and came across this new one HERE

I did
    Didn't think I'd get any hits as "This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 December, 2005"

Comments please

No-one got any experience/something to say about this....

Comment

It looks comparable to the 8" Xenarc. Is it a branded version?
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

...except it is widescreen, and I believe the 8" xenarc is 4x3, isn't it?

Comment

You're right. The widescreen is 16:9, same ratio as 4:3 but I gather it is a different size? Doesn't look it by the picture.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I'm not doing mkII till summer so I guess there'll be more info available on it by then.
            What I have gleamed from reading other users opinions on t/c lcd's it would appear that Linitx monitors seem to edge ahead of the lilliput stuff, but not quite as good as xenarc.

Agree/disagree?

Comment

Keep us updated once you find more info on that monitor. Im starting a new setup and would love to use an 8" widescreen monitor.

Comment

Anyone sell the LinITX 8" Widescreen in the US?
                http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

Originally posted by srcstc
                  Anyone sell the LinITX 8" Widescreen in the US?
                  I have not found anyone in the US selling it. Armen from Digitalww said he was going to start offering a 9" widesceen vga touchscreen with picture in picture sometime soon

Comment

anyone that have some experience with this one yet? plz post if so. Is it the same as the Linitx 7" only but the size differents?

Comment

I do dude, check my dash link.

srctrc, there are ppl selling in the us. branded as dynamix or something? can't remmeber

there's a few revies on here
                      Current:
                      [BMW E46 ///M3 Convertible]

Previous:
                      [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

Working...
                      X