X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput stand by

hello everybody

im newbie

I have a lili 629 and when i try to stamd-by my system, lili usb touchscreen don't let it do it.
    please, anyone knows how to solve this?

thanks
    WestMan

I'm not sure what you're tring to ask? Could you please post again?

Edit: The TS USB should not be plugged in untill the driver has been installed. When you start the system the first time leave the usb plug unpluged. Use a mouse to install the TS driver. Then plug the TS USB plug in and calibrate. You also need to give us some more info. Do you have any video, ect ...?

Mike
    "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"
    Bob Marley

Comment

If I'm understanding correctly, the Lilliput touchscreen drivers are preventing your PC from suspending to RAM (standby mode).
      I don't know of a solution. I'm merely attempting to interpret for anyone who might know.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
        If I'm understanding correctly, the Lilliput touchscreen drivers are preventing your PC from suspending to RAM (standby mode).
        I don't know of a solution. I'm merely attempting to interpret for anyone who might know.
        I thought he ment start-up, my bad. Are you using the newest drivers or the driver from the install CD?

Mike
        "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"
        Bob Marley

Comment

Like DarkPervert said, the Lilliput touchscreen drivers are preventing my PC to enter suspend to RAM. I think that would be the drivers (they are not the newest version, but I've download them n I'll go to try again. (if i unplug ts it works fine) My system is a P4 1.7, Asus p4s533-mx, cinergy tv 600, lilli 629, Bu303, 5,25" pioneer slot load dvd via usb adaptor and home made 12V ATX PSU.
          Thanks for replies!

Comment

Working...
          X