Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who manages the online store? I need to conact them.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who manages the online store? I need to conact them.

Thinking about it right now I'm going to check if there is a contact us, but I've been talking to this company about there supposedly 10.4" quality 1500nit screen. They said they'd discount "My" company because I haven't outright told them its only for our hobby.(Due to the fact that I wanted their attention so I could get all the information I could out of them.)

They said they'd let me try out their product and as long as it was returned safely, I could get my money back.

So if someone could forward this or point in the right direct or if the person that needs to read this please respond.

Basically if we have a quality product here how many do you usually order for the store?
    They will be offering an inverter, controller, 10.4 screen, and maybe touchscreen too. (Not sure about that yet.)
    Price is not final but an estimate would help to tell him if we ordered bulk, how much he would give us the package for.
    I'm going to be the guinea pig and test all this out hoping for an (Albrite) equivalent.
    If all goes well, what infomation would you need from me if you were interested in selling this at the store.

I am no expert but do know a lot and if people would like to test out different things about the screen for them i'd be willing. I'd take pictures, video, whatever of the product.

Let me know how I should further this process and what would be a reasonable price for all the equiptment listed above.

Thanks,
    Mike

This was the last email I revieved:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking interest in our products. I am very confident that you will be satisfied with our products and would be glad to sell them with a test period of one week. If you are not satisfied for any reason, as long as they are returned in good condition, your purchase price will be refunded to you.

Please provide me with some information about your company and detailed contact information. I would also like to discuss with you about your projected requirement and being able to offer bulk purchase prices. Please give me a call or let me know your phone number and we can discuss more in detail about your Panel, A/D Controller and Inverter requirements.

Thanks and talk to you soon.

I don't want to hand out his email address to anyone yet because I'm still working out the specifics and rather talk to him one on one with this.

Let me know guys.

PM ziplock
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

I've forwarded this to Ziplock (Nat) who is in charge of purchasing.

-g.

Comment

Seems a bit pricy but this is just for me and not in bulk. Idk if this is possible but we might be able to replace the inverter with something cheaper and or the controller which i think can't be if I'm not mistaken. Let me know if I should swing at this.

10.4" XGA LCD 1,300 nit Panel : $490
        Inverter with full dimming range : $85
        Controller ( A/D Board ) : $120 ( Have Cheaper depending on your requirement )
        Touchscreen : Depends on What kind you want?
        Most of our customers make their own casing but have you looked into purchasing Norhtec's Casing with Touch? ( Also this would eliminate need for A/D Board and you would feed LVDS straight from SBC).

Comment

maybe you should just email/call ziplock directly... this sounds like more of a discussion between you and him vs you and the rest of the board...
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

All set thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X