Lilliput 809GL-80NP Flip Features Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 809GL-80NP Flip Features Question

I'm looking to get the Lilliput 809GL-80NP. I like the resolution (1024 x 768 dots is the highest I've seen yet!) and the flip features.

I understand that you can flip the image either horizontal or vertically. I was wondering if it was possible to flip it BOTH ways at the same time. Can I do a vertical flip AND a horizontal flip simultaneously?

This looks to be a great monitor and I can't wait to get it. I noticed that it has a 16:9 aspect ratio. If I feed it a signal from a 4:3 aspect ration source (like a normal TV or video camera) will it stretch the image and distort it or will it convert to 4:3 ratio?

Thanks for your time.

*Has anyone tried hooking this up to a video camera yet? How's the sharpness?

I may be wrong, but I think that LCD is 4:3 aspect and 640x480 (though it might be able to accept 1024x768 and convert it to 640x480).

Don't know about the flip features (if any), but I don't see any reason for it to be able to "flip" vertically. It may be able to rotate 180º (flip hor + vert) as that may be useful. Flipping horizontally alone would be useful as a rear-view screen (if you don't use a rear-view cam that already mirrors the image). I just don't see why anyone would want to flip vertically only.

Comment

Working...
    X