Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody let me borrow there Lilliput remote please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody let me borrow there Lilliput remote please!!

Well I bought a Lilliput screen off of somebody in the forums and they stated that the screen came with a remote and when I received the package I received no remote with it. The reason that I need the remote is because I would like to set the screen so that it will auto-on when VGA is detected. I really want this feature implemented so that I do not have to turn the monitor on every time that I get into the car. Is there anybody out there that has a Lilliput with the remote that will let me borrow it for a couple of days and then I will ship it back? The only thing that I want to do is program that code in there so that I can set the screen to auto-on. If anybody can help please PM me or post here. Thanks!

-haryy

where r u located?
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

This guy has two lilliput remotes, $10 each.
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68573

Comment

This is the screen that I have: Lilliput 7" VGA Touch screen 619GL-70NP

http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=33

Also I PM'ed that guy that had them for sale and if I can get one for $10 shipped then I will just do that so that I don’t have to get somebody's remote from them and then ship it back (just more of a hassle). If the guy won't do $10 shipped or close to then I would still like to borrow a remote if possible.

Unless there is a code that I could put into a universal remote control that would control the Lilliput I could do that since I have axs to multiple Universal remotes because I am a cable guy. Let me know.

-haryy

Comment

if you dont buy one than ill let you borrow mine
          i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Thanks....Don't you live in Chicago? I just remember seeing this somewhere. I live in northern Iowa and will be in Chicago this weekend for the auto-show.

-haryy

Comment

Working...
            X