help my lilliput doesnt work right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help my lilliput doesnt work right

well i downloaded and installed the drivers from egalax.com since everyone here says the ones included suck. well i did and it wont calibrate correctly. i touch the screen and the cursor is about 3/4 inch northeast. what do i do.

k i was messing with it more and noticed no matter what corner its off
    touch top left and the cursor goes 3/4" southeast
    touch top right and the cursor goes 3/4" southwest
    touch bottom left and the cursor goes 3/4 northeast
    touch bottom right and the cursor goes 3/4" northwest
    it seems to me wherever i wanna touch the curso is being drawn to the middle becuase when i touch the middle the cursor is dead on

i also tried instaling two diffrent ways, only way the touchscreen works is if i install it with the estra ps2. besides that i didnt change anything else. if it help im running a p3 board on a windows xp.

Comment

sounds like the touch pannel is bad. Try a different touch pannel. they are 50 bucks. or send it back
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

see the thign is i molded it in, its probably seen an hour of computer time. what else could it be cuz i dont wanna shell out 50 bux for nothing. maybe im setting it up wrong.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by jakl27
            see the thign is i molded it in, its probably seen an hour of computer time. what else could it be cuz i dont wanna shell out 50 bux for nothing. maybe im setting it up wrong.
            it's possible that the touch panel has excessive presure being applied to it along the edges. Either way, removal seems likely, software isn't going to fix your problem.

Comment

I have the same issue. For starters, remove the monitor out of the bezel and turn it on. That should help determine any uneven pressure on the screen itself. If that works, then you bezel is probably warped. I that doesn't fix it, try another monitor.
              My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Originally posted by DK888
                I have the same issue. For starters, remove the monitor out of the bezel and turn it on. That should help determine any uneven pressure on the screen itself. If that works, then you bezel is probably warped. I that doesn't fix it, try another monitor.
                I got the same problem also. Did removing the bezel work for anybody?

Comment

Nevermind I figured out the problem. During the 4pt calibration you need to hold your finger down for like 10 seconds. The outer edges will work fine after that.

Comment

Working...
                  X