LinITX vs Lilliput

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinITX vs Lilliput

Is the Lilliput as bad as they seem to be?

evan the current batches?

is LinITX as good as they seem to be?

basicly, should I for sure stick with LinITX?

If someone could just clarify on this breifly it would help me a lot.

Thanks.

The LinITX is more like a Xenarc than a lilliput. The only difference between xenarc and LinITX really is the controller, the actual LCD panel is identicle. I'm very happy with the quality of mine (Tview Branded t700-TS)

Comment

Yeah I have a linITX 7" widescreen and am happy that i didnt settle for a lilliput or other ebay monitor. I have had no prob with mine and the lilly's basiclly should have their own sub-forum from what i've read. They seem problematic, but i wouldn't know because i don't own one.

Comment

Kinda funny that the SP7, which I understand to just be a rebranded LinITX screen is the cheapest screen sold here. :P

Comment

I used to have a Lilliput and a LinITX in the car at the same time. I sold the Lilliput..................nuff said
          Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
          LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion-One
            The LinITX is more like a Xenarc than a lilliput. The only difference between xenarc and LinITX really is the controller, the actual LCD panel is identicle. I'm very happy with the quality of mine (Tview Branded t700-TS)
            WRONG!

The linITX and the lilliput use the same Hitachi panel

The Xenarc uses the Panasonic panel

The linITX plus is a nice little screen with an AV input trigger lead and auto on bringing it up to par with the Xenarc.

The earlier LinITX had a slightly bubbly touchscreen which has probably been resolved. Gains and older Xenarcs alwasy had good touchs screens and the newer Xeanrcs are 5 wire - although i am yet to see if this offers any improvement.

Comment

'I Love My LinITX'

'My Other Screen is a 20" Dell'

"If you can read this then **** off"

"Baby (ITX) on board"
              Current:
              [BMW E46 ///M3 Convertible]

Previous:
              [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                WRONG!

The linITX and the lilliput use the same Hitachi panel

The Xenarc uses the Panasonic panel

The linITX plus is a nice little screen with an AV input trigger lead and auto on bringing it up to par with the Xenarc.

The earlier LinITX had a slightly bubbly touchscreen which has probably been resolved. Gains and older Xenarcs alwasy had good touchs screens and the newer Xeanrcs are 5 wire - although i am yet to see if this offers any improvement.
                MY Tview t700-TS is home to a panasonic EDTCB18QDF LCD panel, I understood the Tview to be the same as the SP7/LinITX.. So, I dunno what to tell you. The LCD in MY Tview is exactly the same as the xenarc panels. Don't yell at me I'm wrong, this isn't something I read somwhere. I have the panel in my hands right now. Its not hitachi, biatchi!

Comment

Working...
                X