xenarc problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xenarc problems

I just purchased and installed my xenarc 700 v monitor with a pioneer avic-90dvd. It plays dvds just fine, but when I put in my navigation disc I get the pioneer logo and the loading screen, but then after that it just goes blank. The screen just stays black and doesn't do anything. What could the problem be?

It's probably that the resolution your xenarc is set to doesn't match what the pioneer is putting out. Does the pioneer output vga? How do you have the xenarc connected?

Comment

I have the av2 output connected to a RGB converter box by a yellow rca cable. That RGB converter is directly connected to the pioneer avic-90dvd player.

Comment

Sounds like the converter looses sync, not the monitor...

Have you tried with another monitor yet?
        List of front-ends/usefull apps
        XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

yea....i tried it with a pioneer av6210 and that worked just fine. Its just not working with my xenarc. Could it be set on the wrong resolutions?

Comment

i got it fixed..... I called up tech support and all I had to do was hold down the audio button the remote control of the avic-90 dvd and power it up and then hold it down until the screen appeared. THEN IT WORKED!! NICE!!

Comment

Working...
            X