broken xenarc help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken xenarc help!

well I done broke it, I cracked the touchscreen overlay.
    where can I get a replacement? Its a 5-wire resistive touch overlay from a newer xenarc 7" Help!!!!

digitalww?
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

My touchscreen overlay cracked too, i've found no other way than sending it back to Xenarc for repair! But the repair was free!

Seems like some of the defects with cracked overlay displays are caused by faulty design of the frame.. My dealer confirmed that.

Is there a way to get all spare parts for Xenarc Screens ?

Comment

I wish I knew I could get it repaired for free.

Looks like XenarcDirect sells replacement 5-wire touchscreens for 65$

my screen is torn apart and molded into my dash, pics to come soon

Comment

Resurrecting this old thread because I just did the same thing as my touchscreen no longer works, I found out I cracked the touchscreen now wherever I touch it, it reacts as if i clicked on the lower left. I tried calibrating and that didn't work, I took it out from my dash to the bench and I saw that a little part of the touchscreen was cracked (the top right area to be exact). I was getting ready to order a new screen once i got my refund from uncle sam, but it seems like all I need is the touchscreen from xenarc...

Has anybody actually successfully installed the touchscreen controller, if so can someone give me some pointers.

Comment

You can order replacement touch glass from xenarcdirect.com or just call us. We have replacement parts in stock.

Originally posted by maceo4 View Post
            Resurrecting this old thread because I just did the same thing as my touchscreen no longer works, I found out I cracked the touchscreen now wherever I touch it, it reacts as if i clicked on the lower left. I tried calibrating and that didn't work, I took it out from my dash to the bench and I saw that a little part of the touchscreen was cracked (the top right area to be exact). I was getting ready to order a new screen once i got my refund from uncle sam, but it seems like all I need is the touchscreen from xenarc...

Has anybody actually successfully installed the touchscreen controller, if so can someone give me some pointers.

Comment

Working...
            X