Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen from yuki - Crazy behavior

Hello all,

I just bought a 7" touchscreen from yuki on eBay.
    I have to say, on paper, it's a great product, but after two days of playing with it on the bench test, it started going crazy.

Here is a video of the crazy stuff that is happening:
    video

I also observe two times the screen becoming all flashy, the VGA input become crazy like if the connection to the screen, the one we see just in the back of the actual screen.

Any one as this kind of behavior?

Thanks for reading.

Tech

I have not had that kind of behavior, nor do I own this screen, but is it supposed to fully close when you push close and it's up? In the video, it stops, flashes and then you push again and it goes in. Did it do that before? If it were just the screen going crazy, I would check the ribbon calbles going to the screen including the power to see if it is loose. But if the motor function is not working either, then I would think total system failure. Get an RMA if that's the case.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Hello 2k1Toaster,

No it did not behave like that before.
      It was closing to the end before.

It is definitively suppose to fully close.

Tech

PS: I heard the RMA were not a very good idea with yuki

Comment

My screen is going to RMA.... :-(
        I am going to cry...

I'll tell you how things going on.

Comment

Good Choice!!!

Well think of it this way:
          You either keep it and have a semi functional screen that cost you like $200, that will die soon because it seems like it was going in the first place,
          OR
          You did what you did and RMA'd it for a brand spanking new one still in shrink wrap, and the fresh smell of Hong Kong. Even though it will take a little bit of time and cost like $20 in shipping, you will like the end!

It may hurt now, but you made the right choice!

by the way, great way of using video to diagnose problem. I love technology!
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
          X