MP3Car's 8" Touchscreen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3Car's 8" Touchscreen?

Does anyone have the 8" touchscreen that is sold in the MP3Car store? It doesn't say what brand it is, but it's the native 800x600 unit - NOT the Lilliput 640x480 unit.

Can anyone recommend it? Is it bright enough for car use? What are it's physical dimmensions? How does the auto-on feature work?

Thanks in advance,
    Tom

P.S. The reason I'm asking is that I'm tired of my 7" Lilli not working right with my EPIA graphics. I have an in-dash unit and I never put the thing "away" in the dash, so why bother having a smaller screen? Go bigger and normal resolution, and I should be happier. Hmmm... maybe I should go 10", but they all have goofy resolutions (back to 800x480 crap).
    So far:
    M10000 Nehemiah, 1Gb RAM, Opus 90w PS, Buffalo Tech WLI2-USB2-G54, 160 Gb HDD, GlobalSat BU-353 GPS, iGuidance, Zippy EL-610, Panasonic CW8123B Slim Slot CDRW/DVD, 10" Lilliput, Sony XA-300, Sony CDX-MP30 Head, OBD-II

Bump! (What? Doesn't anyone have this screen?!?)
    So far:
    M10000 Nehemiah, 1Gb RAM, Opus 90w PS, Buffalo Tech WLI2-USB2-G54, 160 Gb HDD, GlobalSat BU-353 GPS, iGuidance, Zippy EL-610, Panasonic CW8123B Slim Slot CDRW/DVD, 10" Lilliput, Sony XA-300, Sony CDX-MP30 Head, OBD-II

Comment

It's the same one as here:
      http://linitx.com/product_info.php?c...roducts_id=877
      I can't give you more info than that -- I'm also interested in this monitor.

Comment

Working...
      X