Cybertouch Touchscreen HELP ! !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybertouch Touchscreen HELP ! !

A while back I purchased and LCD and touchscreen off ebay. Since then I have found all the information I need about the LCD, but nothing on the touchscreen layover. It is made by Cybertouch and has the following sticker on it.
    CYBERTOUCH8054995000, P/N 4300-90-CJ, DC 9739 S/N 157420. I'm trying to find any information on a possible controller or something. It has a 4 pin female connector that comes off the side. If anyone has any idea on how I can get this thing to would it would great.

Thank You
    Squeeky

The controller you need is made by hampshire, I think we bought the exact same screen off ebay. I got mine working great! Heres their site
    Steve

Comment

Too Much Money for my blood.

I contacted Hampsire today actually, they want over $200 per controller. I though to myself, no actually I laughed at teh guy . I was wondering if this would work? http://www.ezscreen.com/PS2.html

I figured I'd call their company tomorrow and see what they can do. If anyone knows anything about this let me know.

Thanks
      Squeeky

Comment

Yea, I think mine was about $160, but the software is sweet! And the touch screen is perfect. But, I know what you mean. If I wasn't impatient, I would have tried to find it somewhere else. Good luck.
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X