Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Lilliput 8" 889GL-80NP 16:9 (Pics included)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lilliput 8" 889GL-80NP 16:9 (Pics included)

i think i am the first one who is got this screen and i will make a full review about it later, for now all i can tell you it is owsem
    Sorry for Bad quality images
    Attached Files
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

more pics
    Attached Files

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Kewl! Where did you get it and how much?

Comment

Liliput have kept their F***ing connection in the back. It seems the same connector as the first production of the indash model.

This connection was a source of a lot of problem.....

Bishooman, do you aim to dismount the LCD screen to see inside ???
        New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
        Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
        Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

First project in Peugeot 306

Comment

Originally posted by coucouillu

Liliput have kept their F***ing connection in the back. It seems the same connector as the first production of the indash model.

This connection was a source of a lot of problem.....

Bishooman, do you aim to dismount the LCD screen to see inside ???
          i dont know man whty you are asking is there anything you want to know ??
          i will try to help

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Ah, seems like Mp3Car store ran out of the screens. I was about to order one.

How is the quality on that unit?

And if possible, can you disassmble it and give us the dimensions of the lcd panel and the PCB. I'm sure quite a few people here are eager to know that info.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffTsai
              Ah, seems like Mp3Car store ran out of the screens. I was about to order one.

How is the quality on that unit?

And if possible, can you disassmble it and give us the dimensions of the lcd panel and the PCB. I'm sure quite a few people here are eager to know that info.
              here are the exact mesuerments
              reselution i think is good as toutch screen it runs at 800x480 60Hz it is a little brighter than 619 or 629 the most important thing about this screen is the toutch panle it is very SENSITIVE it will response even to very light toutchs.
              Attached Files

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Originally posted by bishooman
                i dont know man whty you are asking is there anything you want to know ??
                i will try to help
                You show a new Lilliput model of screen and I see that THEY haven't still understand that this connection is very very bad quality and source of issues....They disapoint me...

Comment

Originally posted by coucouillu
                  You show a new Lilliput model of screen and I see that THEY haven't still understand that this connection is very very bad quality and source of issues....They disapoint me...
                  i am sure you have more experince in these things so can you tell me plz what problem i will face in the future

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Any chance of getting a clearer picture of the buttons on the bottom? Also, I don't see this in MP3Car's store. The only 8" 16:9 I see is an off-branded one with side buttons.

Comment

I agree with coucouillu, i have had does connection go out on me on two different screens. I prefer the barrel connector on the 619 lilli

Comment

Originally posted by SeaLawyer
                        Any chance of getting a clearer picture of the buttons on the bottom? Also, I don't see this in MP3Car's store. The only 8" 16:9 I see is an off-branded one with side buttons.
                        you will not see this screen on the market for now, i got it from lilliput factory in china, i will post new pics later

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Originally posted by bishooman
                          you will not see this screen on the market for now, i got it from lilliput factory in china,

Just first brand unit...

Comment

Does anyone have the exact internal dimensions for this display? Overall display size and circuit board size? I don't mean visible area, but the exact dimensions of the whole display part. Would be most appreciated!

Comment

I got one...

Sorry no measurements already in truck. Uses the same connector that my 701 uses. The auto on code works 588998<--I think. Maybe this will help...
                              http://store.mp3car.com/Lilliput_8_W..._p/mon-029.htm
                              For those who fought FREEDOM has a flavor the PROTECTED will never know. Support our troops.

Comment

Working...
                              X