Sorry to ask but pinout for the DennisK with Allen Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to ask but pinout for the DennisK with Allen Controller

I don't currently have the pinout for Allens controller but do have the screen pinout. If I could get either the pinout for Allen's controller or better yet the cable layout (Hirose connection ie. pin1 LCD to pin 3 controller etc..). I already have a cable that I will be cutting and rearranging to work. This is for the ever so popular LQ9D166 screen.

I know a few people have got these specs and if you could take a moment to post them it would be extremely useful. Thanks.

hey buddy .. i have the pinouts for Allen's controller but its at home .. shall post it later .. check back !

Comment

here... read through this post:
      read this
      it is exactly what you are looking for. the 161 and 166 screens are the same, they are both the DennisK screens.

~mike
      Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
      PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
      2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Thanks alot guys for the quick response. I was afraid the answer was in front of me the whole time. Sorry to bother you guys for info that was already there. I will definitely post pics when all is up and running. I'm so close to having all done. At least until I want to add more.

Comment

Still one problem. Reading the data sheet for the LCD I am unclear as to 2 things:

1) Which wire is +V and which is Gnd for the backlight (there is a pink and a white)

2)Which is pin 1 on the Hirose while looking at the connector

is it 1 3 5 7 8 ....... 31
          ____2 4 5 6 .......30

Comment

I meant 1 3 5 7 9......31
            ________2 4 6 8......30

Comment

Working...
            X