Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8" Lilli TS display is messed up??? Help Please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8" Lilli TS display is messed up??? Help Please?

I have an 8" Lilli that i got off a member here a few years back...it was 100% functional when i received it, tested many times...

I took it appart to start fabricating my dash and to mold it in...since then, the LCD Controller Ribbon connection has not been the same. The ribbon itself looked really bad, even though the image would come through while jiggling the ribbon, it would not stay on.

I figured a new ribbon would be a good idea since this one looked pretty bad.

Orderred a new ribbon from the store on this site, came in, same thing...the image will come on while jiggling the ribbon around, but no matter how long i attempt to find the right spot, it will not stay...

any ideas?

thanks...
    Mario

doesnt anyone have any insight at all??? anything???

Comment

The Connector?

Just a Guess.
      I'm no rocket scientist but if the cable works while "Jiggling it" but doesn't when you let it go, It's more than likely the socket clamp.

Comment

is there any place that sells the rear board? if i can find one for a good price that i know works, i'll just replace mine...would be MUCH MUCH easier for me...

thanks...
        Mario

Comment

Working...
        X