4x40 Ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x40 Ground

Just a quick question (search didn't find anything).

Can i ground my char LCD to the vehicle body or does it have to run back to the pwr supply?

The reason I am asking is I ran all my wiring from the back to where I need it including a line for +5 v and I didn't even think about running a wire for ground. So instead of tearing all my panneling back off for one wire... can I just go to the body?

Thanks,
    Josh Karger
    By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Re: 4x40 Ground

Originally posted by CaffeineAddict
    Just a quick question (search didn't find anything).

Can i ground my char LCD to the vehicle body or does it have to run back to the pwr supply?

The reason I am asking is I ran all my wiring from the back to where I need it including a line for +5 v and I didn't even think about running a wire for ground. So instead of tearing all my panneling back off for one wire... can I just go to the body?

Thanks,
    use the car as common ground for your psu, lcd, pc, subs(the amps, not the speakers), battery, and engine .
    -
    My cars
    -

Comment

I was hoping that would be the reply. Thanks, just wanted to make sure.
      Josh Karger
      By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Comment

Working...
      X