Interesting Lilliput problem. Touchscreen stopped touching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Lilliput problem. Touchscreen stopped touching

So, I set up all my software and have my laptop ready to install. I was doing some final steps and I realized that the touchscreen Lilliput is no longer touchscreen!
    Its connected via the VGA cable and the USB port. When I disconnect the USB, the screen dims. When I open the touchit software it shows no connectors. Ive removed and reinstalled all the software with no joy. Anyone have any ideas? It just stopped and I have no idea why! Im all ears.
    ~Fin~
    My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Have you tried plugging it into a different USB port? Have you taken the thing apart?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

No, I ave not taken it apart, (the lilliput) and yes I have tried it in a different port. I also installed the updated drivers from the webpage here. I cannot even get the 4 point calibration test to come up. Is there anyway I can fix this?
      ~Fin~

Comment

Also the touchit software shows NO devices and willnot allow me to manually add the drivers. When I click on "have disk" and point to the USB drivers it says that it is not for my device. Are there any alternate ways to connect this touchscreen besides USB? A connector or converter I can buy?
        ~Fin~

Comment

I FIXED IT!!!!!!
          Sorry just treally excited. 5urns out my wife disconnected my wires and such to clean and when she reconnected everything she put it in wrong and bent a pin. Fix the pin and viola! Had to reinstall the drivers, but it worked! Thanks Toaster for the insite.
          ~Fin~

Comment

Working...
          X