anyone use the tm-720ts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use the tm-720ts?

I see armen has them for $199 which looks like a good price since i'm going to cannabalize it anyway. I was curious on the quality compared to lilliput and the others.

thanks

I'm curious about this monitor also. Anyone have any exp with it?
    http://soniccobra03.150m.com/Pictures/CobraBanner.jpg

Comment

I can't believe no one has a review for this monitor! I want to know if its a real peice of crap or if its worth the money. saving $50 would be worth it if it was a decent monitor. For now we can only assume its crap for only $199. So until then...i won't be buying it. Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by jprice02 View Post
        I can't believe no one has a review for this monitor! I want to know if its a real peice of crap or if its worth the money. saving $50 would be worth it if it was a decent monitor. For now we can only assume its crap for only $199. So until then...i won't be buying it. Please help!
        I just got mine from digitalww, and have really just turned it on to make sure it works. Ran fine on the bench, though it didn't seem to be overly bright. Also, the touchscreen doesn't go all the way to the top (you can actually SEE it stop a couple mm from the top). Also, has no Auto-on feature, though I may end up just hacking that in myself. For my first carpc monitor, it should suffice, but I can definately envision upgrading in the near future (after working out the rest of my setup and seeing how much I use it)
        2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer - Bi-Fuel Gasoline/CNG
        Intel D945GCLF2 w/512MB RAM, CL Audigy w/KxProject, M2-ATX, Lilliput EBY701

Comment

I have TM-720TS from DWW. True - this lcd has no Auto-on but my has no Auto-off also after 5min without video signal and Power button on lcd frequently doesn't work - I must use the remote :/
          Sorry for my English :]

Comment

Next problem. 2 weeks ago my tm-720ts dead. Started with a white screen.
            I try to contact with Armen but without replay :]
            I don't know what I must do!
            Sorry for my English :]

Comment

Working...
            X