Cheap VGA LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap VGA LCD

Does anyone know of a 4-7 inch VGA LCD screen that I could use for my carputer that is 80 dollars or less? How will the quality be? It does obviously does not need to be a touchscreen, but I would like to be able to easily read text from the screen (VGA)

If your setup has TV-out functionality, you could use a cheap screen that's made for DVD players and whatnot.....
    However, you won't have a touchscreen and the image quality will range from mediocre to absolute dog ****.

For a VGA-input screen, you're going to be looking at a lot more. Usually $150 is about the minimum for a no-name imported unit from HongKong with no warranty or instructions.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

so at that much, I might as well just drop the 200 dollars on a 7 inch touchscreen, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jce338 View Post
        so at that much, I might as well just drop the 200 dollars on a 7 inch touchscreen, right?
        Yep. From experience, I would definitely save for a VGA resolution screen....it's worth it if you're putting a computer in your car.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

i wouldnt recomend a cheap LCD anyway.
          Wazzzzup? Visit my site for News, Forum, Download of music and movies and watever else at pawelwebsite.com

Comment

Working...
          X