Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Lilliputs on ebay, which one i should get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lilliputs on ebay, which one i should get?

Hi,

Kindly guide me which one to get. Which is better and latest? Any user of these lcds here?

1- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

OR

2- http://cgi.ebay.com/CARPUTER-LILLIPU...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks,
    Regards,
    AG

They are the same unit.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Thank you DarquePervert for a quick reply!

So are these two units better than the ones currently available on mp3car and digitalww? There are couple of good ones on digitalww but out of stock.

Looks like these two sellers are reliable. Any user here who bought stuff from these?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
      AG

Comment

Same units as MP3Car, only they are instock on eBay.

I bought one off someone here in the forum and boy does it suck majorly!

My complaints?

1.) The screen works ONLY when it wants to. You have to hit the power on button and then power it offer (waiting for the screen to go back in) and then try again until it works. It isn't just a VGA sync problem because none of the buttons like tilt or colors work when the screen doesnt come on

2.) After getting use to the above bug my up tilt button broke and then the screen simply doesnt motorize anymore

3.) The metal casing that the unit slides into doesnt seem to work. My screen slides in to it but doesnt lock in place so it can slide either further in to the dash or pull out. I know it SHOULD stay in place because they did include keys for it but who needs them if your screen likes to do the slide!

4.) The radio reception sucks compared to any other radio I've had.

Was it a defective unit? Possibly. Would I take another chance? No. I would be more likely to try one of those screens that tilts left/right before I bought another POS like this.

Comment

Working...
        X