Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any meassures

Hi there,

Mine screen wil not come out anymore but the blue leds on the front display does goes on.

I think the mainboard is dead,does somebody knows the values of the components of the mainboard

see link for the model

http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-700M.htm

thanx for the hel

Originally posted by jermaine View Post
    I think the mainboard is dead,does somebody knows the values of the components of the mainboard
    What exactly are you looking for? Are you looking to repair the mainboard (assuming that's the issue) and want to know what the values/part numbers are for the various resistors, caps, diodes, chips, etc.? Maybe instead you are you simply looking for the part number of the mainboard to find a replacement?

In either case, if this is a repair you plan on doing yourself, then I suggest opening the thing up and taking a peak. There's not much holding these units together, and once you get inside they're fairly simple in design.

There's always the possibility that you fried one of the motors that drive the screen (there are two). If that's the case, then replacements are easily available. I remember finding some for less than $5 each.
    "It's a blessing . . . and a curse."

Comment

thanx for the quick reply,

I tested already the motors and they are good.
      The problem is inside,I opened the case but did not find something burnt or something like that,so I want to meassure caps.diodes and stuff like that but I dont have any values to compare,so if anybody knows something,please help

Comment

Working...
      X