Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about this eBay Indash VGA Touchscreen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about this eBay Indash VGA Touchscreen?

I was recently on eBay and noticed this indash VGA touchscreen and was wondering if anyone has used one of these before and what was the general opinion of it?! Please post you opinions, likes, and dislikes. Thanks!

Indash VGA Touchscreen

Originally posted by DCU1976 View Post
    I was recently on eBay and noticed this indash VGA touchscreen and was wondering if anyone has used one of these before and what was the general opinion of it?! Please post you opinions, likes, and dislikes. Thanks!

Indash VGA Touchscreen

I answered this exact same question about 3 days ago. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...highlight=ebay

I know it is hard to search for model numbers that the resellers make up, but there you go.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Thanks!

I did do a search, I admit it was a quick one, but I did do it. Thanks again Michael!

Comment

that is the same screen as this forum talks about so if you are wondering about the screen it should be fine. Just watch out for some sellers as recently one "yuki669" just burned a bunch of people with not sending screens out

link to more about screens
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...d=1#post914118

Comment

Basically these are just lilliputs in a cheap motorized unit. They'll work fine, but keep quality in mind when making your decision.

As always, you have to way the benefits of buying it on eBay to buying it from the MP3Car store. eBay will be cheaper, but so many things can go wrong, and if you need to RMA it, instead of shipping it back to Hong Kong, you ship it back to MP3Car's lair. I bought mine from eBay, and it was from HongKong so I am not trying to discourage you, just warn you.
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i got one but the TS doesn't work for me.
            Many people here recommend other driver from some Chinese WWW.
            it's still doesn't work for me...i have to return and got refund.

i lost 2-way shipping charge to HK.
            -No one talk about car pc here ! Bangkok,Thailand.

Comment

Hehe, Lettuce trade..... i'd be a bit suspicious of that name. But seriously, 2k1toaster makes a good point and teddyking is a good example. might be wiser to spend the extra few bucks rather than having to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery on something you may get slapped with import tax on only to find that it doesn't work and you need to send it back again. Then again, this is worst case.... but you get the picture...
              Rep! Rep! My kingdom for some rep!

My WIP

Ghetto Carlaputer: (putting things together) 0% * * * * * * * */2 - - 100%
              Wife's patience: 0% * * * */2 - - - - - 100%

Comment

Working...
              X