BRoken BUt still WOrking(pinouts)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRoken BUt still WOrking(pinouts)

Hey im new hear but i have a portable DVD player that i was stupid enough toi break but the LCD is still in good working condition is there any way i could use it in a Carputer?

you can, but you would need to find out what type of screen it is and get the information for the connector to find a controller to run it. If you are lucky the info might already be on the net. You could start by looking here. It would probably be easier to buy a vga screen than to go through the hassle of trying to get the information and then trying to get it to work.
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Ill look but it has a built controller thats seperate then the main board thats already on it

Comment

if the controller is seperate and takes a composite input, then you should be able to use it. You can just use the composite out on a video card.
        The thing that I found with composite monitors if that the picture looks fuzzy. I found it really annoying and sold that monitor to buy a VGA monitor. If you can live with the monitor that you have, go for it.
        Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Working...
        X