Everything But VGA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything But VGA

So i ordered new cables from MP3car.com cause my old cables were shot. Now everything but the VGA works. I have not clue whats happening here. I have the lilliput 809GL TFT. I broke out the multimeter and tested all of the pins everything shows current. Sigh has anybody experienced this?

Originally posted by DesolationAngel View Post
    So i ordered new cables from MP3car.com cause my old cables were shot. Now everything but the VGA works. I have not clue whats happening here. I have the lilliput 809GL TFT. I broke out the multimeter and tested all of the pins everything shows current. Sigh has anybody experienced this?
    No, no one here has EVER experienced a non working 809. They ALWAYS work perfectly. Obviously something is really wrong.

What did you test with the multimeter. What did it show? Everything shows current? That is NOT GOOD, something should be ground, and not showing current really?

Have you tried using a laptop with the screen to make sure it is not the computer that is havign an issue. You also provided no information about the computer. Is it built in VGA, or a card. Is the card completed seated in place? Is IT broken. Maybe a fualty MB connection. Broekn AGP port.

You need to provide more information if you want help, else I will give you the answer,

"Change the connection and it will work"

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I think i found the prob the 26pin Dsub. Pin 14 is dead. Luckily since i've screwed up so many times on this project I have an extra one. . will it be ok if i replace the head. Ie. make a new cable using the new d-sub and the new vga/usb?. Im just concerned about shielding and it not working when i splice. any tips? Thanks.

Comment

...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.
        also I never noticed that. I love it

Comment

Working...
        X