Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Transflective screen from cartft.com !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Transflective screen from cartft.com !

Yes a new one! and it's cheaper. Here's the link:

http://www.cartft.com/catalog/il/601

we need a review right now !

so buy one and review it!

Comment

I have the mp3car's one already, so no

Comment

Cheaper, yes...slightly.

That's 492 USD + 32 USD shipping = 524 USD + duty?

It does claim to be "superior" to simple transflective technology however. I'm sure someone will buy and review this...I'll just have to be patient. :-p

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

subscribed.
          Installed
          Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
          512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
          Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
          [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parksgm View Post
            Cheaper, yes...slightly.

That's 492 USD + 32 USD shipping = 524 USD + duty?

It does claim to be "superior" to simple transflective technology however. I'm sure someone will buy and review this...I'll just have to be patient. :-p
            424.68 + 32 shipping + duty?

what is duty price has change

Comment

I bookmarked it. I'll be waiting for a review also. I would love to buy it but for 500 and as my first lcd, but I don't think I'll be in any rush to get it for a review
              My Site: http://www.reinerweb.us
              My Car : http://members.cardomain.com/reiner15

Car Computer Alias - TekPC
              Current Progress - - Brainstorming

Comment

Originally posted by reiner15 View Post
                I bookmarked it. I'll be waiting for a review also. I would love to buy it but for 500 and as my first lcd, but I don't think I'll be in any rush to get it for a review
                I might get it with the vga touchscreen roof mount

Comment

I think I might indeed buy this one, it seems a much better deal.
                  My Install

Comment

waiting for review....
                    project in the works....no worklog but i will post a completed thread.

Comment

You'd better read the description. It clearly reads that this is NOT a transflective screen. Directly from their description:

"Unlike a transflective display, TMR is more transmissive than reflective, with some reflective properties. The advantage is better color saturation than a true transflective technology."

My interpretation is that the *DIS*advantage is lot worse readable under sunlight conditions.

Comment

that's not necissarily true... boe hydis uses a technology that, technically isn't whats considered or called "transflective", but with reflective properties... there tech is called "viewiz" by them... it is used on all indoor/outdoor screens used in the latest high end tablets, & it is very viewable in direct sunlight, outdoors....

there is everything from fully reflective, to fully transmissive, to everything inbetween.... there are several different technologies emerging to make screens viewable outdoors, & there statement quoted isn't necissarily to say it's not the "real thing".... only one way to find out
                        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

DAMN IT,

I just begun fabbing my Linitx screen into my Paseo, what to do, reuse old screen or new (NON) shiney one...
                          P4 Celeron 2.2 - 512MB - OPUS 250 - Audigy SE - BU353 - HQCT - No Speakers though :-(

Comment

I ordered it for several reasons. it was cheaper. it has a 2 year warranty (the only thing that kept me from jumping in on the one here since people were having touchscreen issues). it says it 600nits and has auto reverse camera switching and auto dim. So i'll test it and if I don't like it i'll get the Mp3car one.

Comment

So don't forget to let us know how it look

Comment

Working...
                              X