Big VGA problem.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big VGA problem.

Since this week I have big problems with my touchscreen .
    When the PC starts normally I get a OUT OF RANGE message on my screen.Nothing to worry about.
    But since this week I get NO VGA SIGNAL message and then nothing is visible anymore.

I had this problem before and I thougth that the problem was my backlight. This because I didn't notice that the message was different then usuall.But this week driving in the dark I notice that there was light comming out of the screen so that is not the problem.

To see what the problem was I disconnected the screen, and notice that some connectors where very easy to disconnect. To make sure that this wasn't the problem i solder the wire to the connector.
    Problem was not solved. I started the PC and nothing was visible, only the message NO VGA SIGNAL.
    Second time I started the PC (after moving the cables in the back back and forward) the screen came up all very bright white And it's stays like that.

As my wife took the car with her, I can't do nothing at the moment, but tomorrow I will first release the VGA extention cable and attache my notebook to the screen to see if this extention cable is the problem.
    If , not. What more can I try to make it work again????

By the way, touchscreen is working fine.
    Gods right foot!!

Renault Grand Espace 3.5 V6

Also try testing to see if it is maybe the computer not giving a singal. I know it might be a hassle but you could try hooking up a regular lcd to the comptuer istelf and seeing if you get the same results.

Comment

Oh yea , I forgot te mention: I already attached a different screen to the PC and the problem wasn't there.

So , I now for sure that the touchscreen is not working how it should.
      Gods right foot!!

Comment

did u ever solve this problem? i am having the same one too. to use ur screen now, u need to run in safe mode then uninstall ur driver then run in normal mode. the only problem is that u have to manually power down ur pc everytime as opposed to turning off the car n it goes into standby... u can then reinstall the driver but that poses the same problem after some time..pls let me know if u find nething about this issue

Comment

I just figure out (ready an other post) that the problem should be the riben flat kabel that sends the video signal to the screen.

I already tried to fix this but no luck jet. I think I need to solder this cable to the connetor to see if it works
          Gods right foot!!

Comment

i dont think that the problem becuase if u connect it to another vga monitor i bet it would work

Comment

Ices11:

I don't think you understand my other reply, but when I connected other screen there was NO problem. I had normal image on my screen.

Only when I attach the TFT the I don's see anything.Only one bright screen until monitor goes into save mode.
              Gods right foot!!

Comment

Working...
              X