No announcement yet.

Lilliput Image Flipped and Mirrored

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Image Flipped and Mirrored

I received my 809GL-80NP/C/T last week. I hooked it up on my desk and everything was great. I took it apart to glue, epoxy, and bondo the front cover into my bezel of my 98 Suburban. Today I painted it and reassembled the LCD, and back panel, and the image, including the OSD, is now upside-down and backwards. I've searched and found two posts that say to hold the > button for 5+ seconds, but it does not work for me. Holding the > cycles the brightness through about 5 different levels. I've also tried every possible combination of pressing, holding, pressing at the same time, holding while cycling power, but nothing seems to do it. Is it possible the I hooked something back up wrong? I've read the small manual that was included with the display, but I see nothing about flipping the image.

its the ribbon cable, i had the same problem a couple years back.

There is bundled software that can flip the image also, I was screwing with it one time, it took me about five minutes to flip it back. haha
      Just in case it accidently got enabled

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by Kalt View Post
        its the ribbon cable, i had the same problem a couple years back.
        Thanks Kalt. That is exactly what is was. I removed the ribbon cable and the end was a little shredded, so I trimmed it back and carefully put it back together. Now it is working prefectly.