Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi-screen questions

Hi.

Now that my system is in my Dodge Ram, and nearing it's completion of phase 1 (everything running and installed all pretty), I'm thinking that I'd like to add 4 monitors to my system.

I'd like 1 monitor in each of the visors, and 1 monitor in each of the head rests.

The rears I'd probably just go with these
    http://www.abcwarehouse.com/product_...~prod_ID~20138

The fronts either clip ons or something more fixed.

Anyway, whats the best way for me to get the signal to these? I'm assuming that most of these aftermarket monitors use RCA jacks.

I need to get an RCA jack out of the PC and split it into a few different leads. I tried a few searches, but really wasn't sure what to search on for this. Paged through this forum to about page 6, and decided to post.

why?

Comment

why? that's an odd question.

because I can?

and I'd like the people in the rest of the truck to be able to watch movies without having to supply binoculars?!

Comment

Provided that your video card has composite out, you'd need an RCA Video Splitter and Amplifier.

Something like this.

Personally, I believe that monitors in visors are both unnecessary and unsafe.
        For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
        Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
        Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Originally posted by kireol View Post
          why?
          because I can?

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK View Post
            Personally, I believe that monitors in visors are both unnecessary and unsafe.
            and,

Comment

Working...
            X