• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probs with picture size on TFT

Hi ,
    I searched the forum & the web but no solution for my problem -
    So I hope sombody here can help me :

Hardware :
    PC with ATI Grafic card ( Radeon 7000 OEM ) 5,6" TFT connected to TV out . TFT has 960x240 Pixels ( ITs a TM -56K TFT)( if memory is good)
    So the problem is the following - when i put my desktop via TV out on the TFT it doesn't fill the entire TFT ,- If i put a video source fr ex. my Satellite receiver the image fits well the screen -

How to solve this problem - I tried the adjustment on ATI controls but it only worked for vertical adjustement -

If you like i could post some pics to show.

I searched for a kind of TVTOOL for ATI cards but no success .

Many thaks for answers

Regards

Felix

P.S: The radeon is only on my home PC - On my car PC there would be a ATI Rage LT Pro AGP card - Anyone knows drivers for Winxp? TNX
    =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
    ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
    ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
    ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Re: Probs with picture size on TFT

have you tried powerstrip?

I use TVTOOL since I have a Geforce vid card..... but maybe powerstrip might work for your ATI...
    Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Thanks for the hint but doesn't work Also tried Radeon tweaker - 0% success

last night i tried the tft on my friends computer with Geforce an tvtool => worked grat with overscan ( don't remember the option )
      But i don't wanna spend again 69 Euros ~ 65 $ i think for a new grafic card - Ive one geforce in my big home PC and 3 ATI Cards , 2 OEM Radeon 7000's and one Rage LT pro which i wanna use in the car because of lower consumption .

Anybody else here with an ATI card and no problems ?

Thanks

felix
      =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
      ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
      ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
      ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Comment

doh!

thats a shame..... might havta cough up the cash for another geforce? a GF2 is fine for mp3car stuff....

I hadto buy another Geforce 2 the other week, my old MX200 doesnt work with windows XP.... not the actual OS, but the initial setup!!! it crashes/freezes at the end of the text/DOS screens with the blue background, just before it enters the GUI setup mode. I read around on the net and the MX200 are the problem, tried a cheapy AGP card to be sure.... and it was!!! strange....

so I upgraded to a MX-400, with TV-Out for my home PC..... I love the TV-Out, now I can watch DivX in the house too...
        Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

no, save money by dropping windows. There is a GNU/Linux utility that comes with The X Window System, called xvidtune that will allow you to play with this interactively. it will allow you to play with all settings of the video sync generator on the video card. Then save the values in the /etc/X11/XF86config file, and you're set.
          I don't need no stinkin' startup-shutdown controller... That's what journalized filesystems are for...
          NavSys, the ultimate navigation app
          http://www.navsys.org/

Comment

Working...
          X