• Show
Clear All

• K90 in-dash display image is fuzzy

what is powerstrip

what is powerstrip - is this software

Comment

K90 in-dash display image is fuzzy

Hi,

i bought this display, image is sharp and fine at 640x480 (vertical) 800x600 (horizontal) but 800x480 resolution looks like crap.
      I've tuned it with powerstrip but there are plenty of options in advanced resolution settings and tft only accepts one correct 800x480 settings.. I tried also that same settings what xenarc told to 700TSV values.. but it didn't help. So does anyone else have this KZL K90 display..

Comment

hi,
        I don't know about the resolution problem because i don't have this monitor but i am thinking of buing it. Did you test the build in tv tuner? What dou you think about this monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by george28 View Post
          hi,
          I don't know about the resolution problem because i don't have this monitor but i am thinking of buing it. Did you test the build in tv tuner? What dou you think about this monitor?
          Well i don't think anything yet before i got this display working decently at promised 800x480 native resolution, how those values should be calculated? This display doesn't give any EDID data when using moninfo.exe windows detects it as Generic monitor non-pnp.

Any hints what those values should be? i've been tried to contact manufacture of tft panel (Panasonic/Matsu****a EDTCB23QEF) or (Panasonic/Matsu****a EDTCB18QCF) and display manufacturer - Shenzhen KZL Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

Does anyone have this display and use 800x480 ? Please contact and make my day

Comment

some answers

Sorry for putting this Thread up, but it could be usefull for anybody.

I have a k90. To have the native resolution (800x480), I used a Nvidia video card (a motherboard with nForce 6100).

It seems that all the nVidia drivers have the possibility to tune the resoltion, and the refresh rate...

So it works well, but it is necessary to make an effort to be able to read the posted words, they are a little fuzzy. I think that it is a problem of adjustment of phase, but I did not succeed in solving it.

And I have a big problem... Calibration moves if the weather is too hot or too cold... I will send it back in Warranty.

Have anyone had this problem ?

Comment

Working...
            X