Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse graphic on screen? How do I get rid of it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse graphic on screen? How do I get rid of it!

Hi all.
    Looking for a little guidance here,
    I just installed the touchscreen driver for my xenarc 700 tsv (latest one on thier website, Version 4.3.7.3321, 09/25/2006) and now I have a graphic of a mouse on the screen. It is always on top and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. I can move it around the screen and it doesn't seem to do anything except light up when I press on it's left and right click buttons (although it doesn't seem to do anything else).
    i can't see any settings in windows (xp) or in the touchscreen settings (touchkit).

Anyone else ever run into this and anyone know how to turn it off? It's driving me nuts!

Cheers

BJ

Mouse graphic on screen? How do I get rid of it!

plse delete. DP.

Comment

Don't double post, the mods will yell at you.

Comment

Threads merged.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Therre's a little icon of a mouse in the bottom right hand corner of the taskbar. Right click the image and it will go away.

Comment

!

Originally posted by guizai View Post
            Therre's a little icon of a mouse in the bottom right hand corner of the taskbar. Right click the image and it will go away.
            Thanks. There was no mouse icon in the task bar, but there was an icon for the touchkit. When right clicked it has an option of "display button". this was the culprit.

Thanks again. Sometimes Ya can't see the forest through the trees!

Cheers

BJ

Comment

Working...
            X