Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get a 5.6 touchscreen membrane?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get a 5.6 touchscreen membrane?

I've seen a 5.6 touchscreen overlay before but i can remember where. I got my gamevue lcd from out post.com (JUST $50)the other day. So im looking to make it a touch screen. The LCD looks good.

Maybe here-Touch screen

-Heaton

Comment

Yea, thats it thanx

Comment

US

have you placed an order yet?? what is cost of overlay and shipping to the US? US currency would be nice

PoBoy
        I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

Im not sure yet havent ordered it.

Comment

how do you know which one to use? how may wires?

thanks
            dan

Comment

Re: US

Originally posted by PoBoy
              have you placed an order yet?? what is cost of overlay and shipping to the US? US currency would be nice
              if i recall correctly it works out to approximately 230 for the screen and controller.

This is just off the top of my head.. but if you go on and price it .69 GBP is approximately 1 USD ( /.69 = $ )
              aka Kumaneko
              "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
              Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
              mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
              Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Re: Where can i get a 5.6 touchscreen membrane?

Originally posted by Dexter172
                I've seen a 5.6 touchscreen overlay before but i can remember where. I got my gamevue lcd from out post.com (JUST $50)the other day. So im looking to make it a touch screen. The LCD looks good.

all the gamevue lcds have a slight burn in if you havent noticed

but 50 bucks isnt too much to complain about except for the 7.5 volt power

Comment

with that link posted. what else is needed to make it a complete touchscreen?

Comment

Working...
                  X