Lilliput Flipout Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Flipout Question

I have searched and cannot seem to find the answer.
    Is there a flipout adapter for my lilliput 619 which i already own?
    CLICK ME FOR BMW CARPUTERS

95 Avus M3
    Mods: ;-)
    Carputer: Lilliput 619, GPS= LT-20 Receiver, IGuidance 3 & Streets & Atlas 2K6, RR Front End, Removable Dell Inspiron Laptop, More to come........

somebody has to know.
    Thanks

95 Avus M3
    Carputer: Lilliput 619, GPS= LT-20 Receiver, IGuidance 3 & Streets & Atlas 2K6, RR Front End, Removable Dell Inspiron Laptop, More to come........

Comment

Digital WorldWide used to sell an in-dash flip-out housing for Lilliput 7" screens. I believe it also worked with Xenarc 7" screens, as well.
      I checked his site and don't see it available any more, although you might try contacting him.

For future reference, you're likely to get a quicker answer by searching the forums rather than waiting less than 8 hours in the middle of the night for a response.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Thanks.
        I did search, but i could find anything using, "lilliput flipout", "Lilliput Housing", etc. I will contact them. by any chance do you remember how much they use to go for?

95 Avus M3

Comment

Working...
        X