need help with 9-pin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with 9-pin

does anyone have the nine pin din liliput extender that would be willing to take a close up shot for me? also is it the same size as an s-video or slightly bigger? your help appreciated

The 9 pin extender is similiar to an s-video cable but it has 9 pins instead. It is the same size though. I would say it looks more like a ps/2 connection.

female

male

Comment

I think it is the same as a Bus mouse cable for older macs

Comment

i need one that is just a tad bigger than the mini-din or svid. but smaller than a midi

Comment

What are you using the cable for?

Comment

Local talk cables have 9 pins also. They are also the same size as s-video or ps2.
            My install in Toyota Tacoma

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91579

Comment

its for an lcd screen

it has nine pins and is slightly larger than an svideo i bought an s-video cable with nine pins but its too small

Comment

Is it for a Lilliput screen? If it is you can buy the 9 pin din extension on ebay.

Comment

does any one have the liliput 9 pin din that would be willing to take a picture of it next to an svideo?

Comment

They're different. Those 9-pins are also on video cards like nVidia so it doesn't work with standard 4-pin S-Video. >.<

Comment

The pictures I posted are the lilliput 9 pin min din connections

Comment

Working...
                      X