Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which in-dash lcd?

Hey guys!

Got an in-dash LCD... saw Pyle/Emerson as cheap as $350, but sound was crap so I returned it...
    Now I'm looking for a cheapish dash LCD with good video & sound quality (ie.clarion, alpine etc.), preferably with a tuner/cd/controller/tv tuner... any ideas?

Thanks...
    George

pioneer
    AVH-P6400CD $879 w/cd
    AVH-P6400 $700

sony XAV-7W XAV-7W $700

alpine
    CVA-1003 $850

clarion
    VRX610 $700

If you're going to go NTSC (which I and many here advise against) go with the Alpine. I have the IVA-C800 in my daily-driver and it's great.

Comment

Or one of my 5.6" in-dash screens for 225$ You can use something else for sound, its just a screen. But if you have room for two head units, these are great and cheap. If you want to spend the money, buy an eclipse screen unit, they have better picture quality than anyone else...

Dave.
      Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

Pioneer and Kenwood

I basically have the Pioneer AVH-7490 DVD cept I bought it all before they used to package it. So I have the AVX-7300 screen, AVM-9000 receiver, and GEX-7000 tv tuner. I used to have the old kenwood touch screen (cant remember model number). Anyways, they both have great visual and sound quality. When you pay a lot you get a lot from Pioneer (AS YOU SHOULD). Any questions just ask.

Check my website for some pics on how much space you will need if you dont get one that doesnt have it all integrated. My back seat hold most of it all.
        I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

Working...
        X