Help My Carputer Is Going To Die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help My Carputer Is Going To Die

Before you real al lthis i want to say that when everything worked, i was totaly happy with my purchas. then the problems came

1, The screen will stay on for about 30 sec when i turn the car on but then it will go blank. Then i have to turn on and off the monitor and it comes back on for about a sec. The longer i wait to turn the screen back on the longer it stays on.
    But, if my car lights are on then i have no problem other than not being able to see the screen because its dim.

2, if i use my navigation in areas were there are a lot of roads and im in the flat view it will close streetdeck.

3. If i turn on the yahoo music it will take about 5min then the song will play. But if i try to go to a diffirent channel it freezes up and i have to close out of streetdeck.

4.The mute button works when it wants to. ill have call come and try to press the botton it just wont work but if i do it on accident it turns off the sound.

5.The radio dose not work. i have taken out the infill system and put in my oem stereo and it works fine. The radio did work when it first was put in but slowly it started to act up and not work but it would turn on after a while but now it dosnt at all.

I have a lot of problems with my computer but im not so knowledge to fix it on my own so i need help explained in a way that when i go to my radio dealer there heads dont explode because they are not very bright. they know how to install anything but nother after that.

Originally posted by superman661 View Post
    Before you real al lthis i want to say that when everything worked, i was totaly happy with my purchas. then the problems came

1, The screen will stay on for about 30 sec when i turn the car on but then it will go blank. Then i have to turn on and off the monitor and it comes back on for about a sec. The longer i wait to turn the screen back on the longer it stays on.
    But, if my car lights are on then i have no problem other than not being able to see the screen because its dim.

2, if i use my navigation in areas were there are a lot of roads and im in the flat view it will close streetdeck.

3. If i turn on the yahoo music it will take about 5min then the song will play. But if i try to go to a diffirent channel it freezes up and i have to close out of streetdeck.

4.The mute button works when it wants to. ill have call come and try to press the botton it just wont work but if i do it on accident it turns off the sound.

5.The radio dose not work. i have taken out the infill system and put in my oem stereo and it works fine. The radio did work when it first was put in but slowly it started to act up and not work but it would turn on after a while but now it dosnt at all.

I have a lot of problems with my computer but im not so knowledge to fix it on my own so i need help explained in a way that when i go to my radio dealer there heads dont explode because they are not very bright. they know how to install anything but nother after that.
    What is your hardware, your software, and how are things connected/wired.

I think you might have an infil system, contact the place you bought it from. They should be the first people you contact when you have a problem.

All of those problems are quite strange and unusual, and could indicate a defective unit, poor instalation, of the failure, or near failure of a single component.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

yep

I dont know how to fix it or much else because im not to knowledged about computers. All i know is that when it was first installed it ran great. Then i had the buzzing sound and they said i needed to change all my wiring so i did. It went downhill from there.

Comment

Working...
      X