Lilliput stops responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput stops responding

My lilliput occasionally (touch screen portion), stops responding to input. The video continues to update but touching the screen results in no feedback. I originally thought that this might be because I am running the screen through a USB hub, so I went straight to the computer. This didn't fix the problem. But it gets even more interesting, if I touch the screen every three minutes or so the screen will keep responding for hours. This is with, or without the hub. Perhaps a driver issue? Any ideas or feedback is welcome. Thanks guys.

I'm having the same problem

I am experiencing the same exact thing. Have Lilliput 7" 619GL-70NP/C/T. The touch functionality works great for anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours before it locks up for no reason. Unplugging the usb connector and reconnecting it fixes the problem as does restarting the pc. I am trying to determine if the monitor is defective or if I have some interference. I don't think it is a driver issue since I used two different versions on two different computers with the same result. Please let me know if anyone has found a resolution to this.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Check out this link. There is a write up that might help you>

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/lcd-...ease-read.html
      Tennessee Vols Fan

Comment

Working...
      X