Xenarc MDT-X7000 wont power on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc MDT-X7000 wont power on

Hi just received my unit today. Cant get it to power on, a blue light will turn on while I`m holding the reset button, but none of the buttons
    will do anything.

The remote wire are soldered on, and there is "power on all lines"

what can i do?

Already sent a mail to the seller, and to Xenarc, no answers yet

What's the wiring schematics of that particular monitor? My Xenarc 700IDT required 3 wires only... a constant +ve feed, an accessory feed and a ground. It also came with a cigarette lighter plug to power it.

Comment

Thanks for your reply

it is just the same, only i have also connected the parking brake wire to ground, tried also with out this one.

So in short

+ on +12 v
      GRN on Ground
      and ACC on the same ACC line as the radio iam using

Vdo

Comment

Have you tried a different ground? Maybe the same ground as your radio? If that doesn't work, the it's probably just a faulty POS. Don't know if Xenarc is ever going to reply to my support request either... starting to run out of patience.

Comment

It is connected to the same ground as the radio, my earlier cheap ebay screen worked fine on the same power lines

God luck on on your inquiry !

Comment

Hi Vdo, please contact us directly so we can sort this out. We need to find out who the seller is, the serial number to get a better idea about your unit. Thanks.

Comment

Hi every one, I got the unit up rocking. Seems like the wire harness i got from pioneer has some voltage restrictor on the ACC line, just soldered it on before this device, and it worked!

Thanks for all the help

Comment

Is there any way to turn off the logo illumination / ring around the volume control? Why are these always on they're obnoxiously bright? At least why don't they go off if the dimmer line is activated.

Comment

Originally posted by steven765 View Post
                  Is there any way to turn off the logo illumination / ring around the volume control? Why are these always on they're obnoxiously bright? At least why don't they go off if the dimmer line is activated.
                  The monitor doesn't have a function to turn them off.

Comment

hint hint, there's an option for an update.

Comment

Working...
                    X