Newb saying hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb saying hi

Just wanted to say hi and thanks to everybody at MP3car.com. Been lurking on this site for a while and found lots of useful information on building my carpc. So far I haven't had to ask questions or anything here (yet) but been doing a lot of searching. But anyways thanks to everyone!!

Carputer Haiku (thanks Ian Hughes)
    Serious error.
    All shortcuts have disappeared.
    Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Comment

WoW!!! OCT 05 and only one post, i would say but youve been here longer than me
      MY INSTAllS:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

Comment

Yeah been here for a while, just been doing alot of research here for my project. Didn't want to be one of the newbs that everyone tells to search. Luckily found the answers I needed by rereading posts and going thru FAQs

Comment

CarPuter Progress:
          Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
          Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
          Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
          Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
          Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Originally posted by dum_guy_n_tl View Post
            Yeah been here for a while, just been doing alot of research here for my project. Didn't want to be one of the newbs that everyone tells to search. Luckily found the answers I needed by rereading posts and going thru FAQs
            You, sir, should serve as an example to all the n00bs that whine when they can't find anything when they search or that the FAQs aren't organized.

Kudos, my good man.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by dum_guy_n_tl View Post
              I hear ya that is why I haven't been posting, I never needed to, someone had already posted and answered my question, I finally registered and decided to start posting.

Comment

Working...
              X