97 Corolla

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Corolla

So I'm a poor college student. I drive a 97 corolla, which works fine enough. But I love quality music dearly. And my current music system is like a toilet after a frat party. Everything is stock except the head unit, which my sister who had the car before me replaced. This sister is cheap and knows next to nothing about music, sound, etc. At the moment I can only replace the head unit. What do I need to know in purchasing/installing a new head unit?

Originally posted by thunderdrummer View Post
    So I'm a poor college student. I drive a 97 corolla, which works fine enough. But I love quality music dearly. And my current music system is like a toilet after a frat party. Everything is stock except the head unit, which my sister who had the car before me replaced. This sister is cheap and knows next to nothing about music, sound, etc. At the moment I can only replace the head unit. What do I need to know in purchasing/installing a new head unit?
    You need to know that this website has nothing to do with Audio except how to get computer audio into a car, and perhaps meximize that. You really should look at the FAQs, Stickies, and follow the links to some good Car Audio sites.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
      You need to know that this website has nothing to do with Audio except how to get computer audio into a car, and perhaps meximize that. You really should look at the FAQs, Stickies, and follow the links to some good Car Audio sites.

Michael

Although I would like to meximize my audio too.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
      X