Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK guys, I going to build it! I hope you will help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK guys, I going to build it! I hope you will help...

This will be my first pc build ever and it will be my carpc. I have been reading so much stuff my eyes are bleeding! I've found websites such as this one
    http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/step/1/
    Are there others tutorials you can suggest?????? I am a visual guy so if there is a step by step DVD video that is better than another please point me that way!
    I am going with the Intel Pentium M Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0GHz 4MB CPU and AOpen i945GTt-VFA Core 2 Duo Mobile Mini-ITX Mainboard ona plexiglass platform in my 350Z.
    I just hope you guys will be "kind" to this noob and give me a helping hand when I get stuck many many times.
    I'm really nervous!

Good luck to you! I am also about to start my car PC project in my 350. I have a m10000, 512mb ram, gps reciever, 120w opus power supply...pretty much standard stuff. I'm going to start installing this coming weekend.

Few questions for you:
    Where are you mounting your pc? What kind of monitor are you using? How are you going to run the audio? Do you have an aftermarket HU?

Comment

Originally posted by vendsale View Post
      Good luck to you! I am also about to start my car PC project in my 350. I have a m10000, 512mb ram, gps reciever, 120w opus power supply...pretty much standard stuff. I'm going to start installing this coming weekend.

Few questions for you:
      Where are you mounting your pc? What kind of monitor are you using? How are you going to run the audio? Do you have an aftermarket HU?
      1....PC is going in the cubby behind the pass seat.
      2....I have the Xenarc TSV-B
      3....XA-300 for Sony uni-link, notice I can use usb input or RCA's.

4....Sony WX-7700MDX worldwide model from Hong Kong

Comment

Wow that HU is pretty sick! Very unique, I like it! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with the pc project! Good luck!

Comment

Hello guys,

Sorry for the silly question but I don't know what is HU?

Comment

No worries, HU = Head Unit.

Comment

Working...
            X