Incar Terminal Phone setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incar Terminal Phone setup

how do i setup incar terminal to use my phone samsung d500.

Hi dazlin,

I doubt you will get step by step instructions... Search the FAQs and you may come across someone who documented a step by step guide, but probably not.

The best way to get answers, after searching the FAQs and threads, is to not ask open ended questions. You will get much better responses if you say I tried x, y and z and still can not get past error 123. At least we know you tried something instead of wanting to be spoonfed.

What have you tried so far? What kind of hardware, software, frontend? What, exactly, is not working? Good luck.
    Carputer Project Status:
    0% - Mobo died on 2/17/08
    Check out the worklog for my '01 Pathfinder.

Comment

This question is so completely vague that it's impossible to even guess at an answer.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

i tried playing with the settings withing the program but it seems extremely limited as to what you can configure for the phone. You can't select a particular com port and there is no search function to find the attached phone. I can see the phone through explorer and the samsung supplied software but a cannot see where to configure the Incar Terminal for the phone, same applies with the program road runner, but i think road runner is an unfinished product. Do i need to alter a particular .ini file or something?

Comment

Working...
        X