Holy *****...HELLO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy *****...HELLO!

Just stumbled on this site from bimmerforums and all I can say is wow! Hello to all! I have too many questions and will probably spend the next week searching the forums to try to handle them all

Great find and I look forward to tackling my next project!

-E36 325i vert...obd1

Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

lol. welcome
      New System in progress:
      M10k
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

!

You're already on the right path by searching first then asking questions! Good luck with it all.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I see you are in Chicago. If you ever want to see some carpc's in action we have meets once a month at Busse woods. Check my signature for the link.
          System always under construction

Comment

Microsoft Is a Evil Empire that has corrupted a generation!

Thanks - Eric Scott
            Area 3 Productions
            www.myspace.com/area3

Comment

I was planning my next head unit purchase when I found this site...

Now I have a 7" screen hooked up to a laptop with a digital connection to an Audiobahn DD,DTS processor, and I couldn't be happier.

The control and ease of use goes far beyond an HU. And it sounds incredible! Next will be navigation.

Don't forget to patient with yourself; I did mine in stages which removed the stress of having to do it all at once.

Enjoy! It's been fun and fascinating for me (I just finished my first install).

Comment

Originally posted by durwood View Post
                I see you are in Chicago. If you ever want to see some carpc's in action we have meets once a month at Busse woods. Check my signature for the link.
                your in St Charles? we need to meet up i would love to see what your setup is like. I'm in the process of building mine

Comment

Working...
                X