Newb to carpc (or truck in my case)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb to carpc (or truck in my case)

I have an '03 F250 that I use to pull a 29' 5th wheel camper. I'd like to gather the necessary info to put together a system in my truck that will do GPS w/ turn by turn, mp3 player through stereo (probably FM modulator), and other misc. items, like monitor diesel engine parameters (not necessarily right off, but added later).

I look forward to putting this system together and using the knowledge of the group to troubleshoot any problems encountered down the road. I've built a couple of desktop systems in the past, so I'm not a complete neophyte, but this miniature stuff might give an old guy with stiff fingers a bit of trouble.
    Boones Mill, VA
    '03 F250 PSD
    '06 Wildcat 29RLBS

make sure you read the faqs before posting any questions, some people can be pretty harsh..

but anyway, welcome

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/advfaq.php
      These are some of the FAQs being referred to. It's highly recomended that you spend some time reading to get a good idea about what you're going to be needing to purchase and how deep you're getting before you get too deep into this project.

!
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
      X