Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about monitor and Front End (RR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about monitor and Front End (RR)

Hello,

I have a question for you guys. I was thinking about using the standard 7" monitor for my carpc. But then I got the idea, that i could fit a 10.2" (16x9) if i mounted it vertically. I was looking though and it seems the resolutions are the same on both. The reason i wanted to go with the 10.2 is so i could have an area about the same size as the 7" for displaying my front end/Navi etc. but have the smaller bottom portion of the screen to keep win amp or somthing similar open all the time. I don't like the idea on having to go through a series of menus to turn the volume up or change the radio station if i am in navi mode. Would this work? are there and resolution issues i have to think about? I drew this quick little picture of what i mean.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Balkos View Post
    Hello,

I have a question for you guys. I was thinking about using the standard 7" monitor for my carpc. But then I got the idea, that i could fit a 10.2" (16x9) if i mounted it vertically. I was looking though and it seems the resolutions are the same on both. The reason i wanted to go with the 10.2 is so i could have an area about the same size as the 7" for displaying my front end/Navi etc. but have the smaller bottom portion of the screen to keep win amp or somthing similar open all the time. I don't like the idea on having to go through a series of menus to turn the volume up or change the radio station if i am in navi mode. Would this work? are there and resolution issues i have to think about? I drew this quick little picture of what i mean.
    it would work with ur own custom skin set at a custom resolution.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
    X