Hello MP3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello MP3

Hello everyone new member here. I found this site through the g35 fourm while looking for a navi for my sis car, and thought i should do the same to my car when i get it which i just got this past week. Now iam not looking to do everything right now more like learn about carPCs a bit more and buy parts over the winter. Also are there any member with in NYC(queens) that could hit me up over aim at Maximus0601 to tell me some info ect on PC baiscs. thanks in advance.....ohh btw i drive a 95 mx6 lol

Originally posted by Max626 View Post
    Hello everyone new member here. I found this site through the g35 fourm while looking for a navi for my sis car, and thought i should do the same to my car when i get it which i just got this past week. Now iam not looking to do everything right now more like learn about carPCs a bit more and buy parts over the winter. Also are there any member with in NYC(queens) that could hit me up over aim at Maximus0601 to tell me some info ect on PC baiscs. thanks in advance.....ohh btw i drive a 95 mx6 lol
    CarPuter Progress:
    Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
    Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Working...
    X