A hello and a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello and a question

First of all, i'd like to say hello i have been browsing these forums for a while and finally signed up as i am embarking upon a custom project.

Does anyone have the Pinout diagram of the M1 ATX and M2 ATX PSU's? I need voltages and maximum current outputs if possible.

Many Thanks, MrTwiggy

Pinouts for what? The 20-pin ATX power connector? It's standard ATX. Google it.

Max voltages are listed int he specs of the unit, as well as in this thread: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68636
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Thanks for the link i have the max currents, now onto the next bit.

I am wanting to put an xbox in my vehicle, it's a v1.6, which according to the information i have read is impossible. Well i beg to differ, nothing is impossible! Although to do this safely i need to know the currents that the xbox motherboard draws on the various power lines. If anyone has this information please post, if not i'll have to do it myself!

Thanks, MrTwiggy

Comment

IIRC, there have been quite a few people on here interested in putting an xbox in their cars. I'd recomend using the search function, starting with 'xbox' to see what the others have figure out.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Thanks for the info but change of plan. Managed to get hold of an earlier version xbox so i got an easier project.

Comment

Working...
          X