Anyone recognize this video product??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognize this video product??

I saw it in a 2001 Suburban I didn't buy, but loved the video setup. Please post who makes it if you know so I can figure out if it's worth getting AND affordable!! I snapped a few pics, and did some searching, but no luck. The company may be out of business. TIA for any help!
    Attached Files

It was manufactured in 2002, which is ages ago. I doubt you'll find it anywhere.

It's basically a DVD player integrated into the dashboard/car with remote video input selector. Finding equivalent parts is trivial. It is the installation that looks nice. Many car stereo shops can do this for you if you have $$$. You can do it if you have time and patience.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I can do the mounting, I've tackled stuff like that before. They mounted the DVD and VCR (which I don't need) in the second row in back of the console. What I wanted was the roof mounted piece. I've not seen anything like that currently available, and I've never done any plastic moulding. Ah, well, I'll keep looking around for something cool. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X